If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund for the price of the goods, or exchange for something else. Please note the following conditions:
- Please contact us for return instructions and authorization which is needed for all returns. We would love to help you with any sizing questions or concerns, and make sure we reserve product for exchanges.
- We accept returns of all of our products with the exception of “final sale” items.
- Returned goods need to be shipped back to us within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it, unused and in the original packaging.
- All packages being returned from outside of Canada need to be shipped with the regular postal service, not a courier as they charge hefty border fees and we are unable to accept a parcel with pending charges. Please also ensure that the following is written visibly on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation you fill out: “Returned goods of Canadian origin – no commercial value”
- Provided your return meets our requirements, we will ensure that your refund is processed as soon as possible. You will be notified vie email once we complete your return. Returns are processed within 4 business days of us receiving them. Please allow an extra 3-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal.
- Excess items purchased with the deliberate intent to be returned in whole or in part, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. For example, purchasing 3 pairs of skates when the intent is to keep only one.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. In the event that the return is a result of an error on our part, then we will happily cover the return shipping charges.
Defects and Warranties:
We stand behind what we sell. In the rare event there is an issue with the product you received, please send us an email with photos of the defect and a description of what is wrong. If we require you to ship the product back to us, we are happy to cover the cost of return shipping. Once this process is complete, will send a replacement product or issue a store credit depending on availability.
There is no warranty on gloves that have been used to wipe off blades, or have been pulled on without loosening the fasteners. There is no warranty on items that have been stuck to Velcro or rubbed on rough surfaces.
Warranty is on manufacturer’s defects and not on wear and tear, overuse, or abuse.
Sizing guidelines are available for reference only. We are not responsible if the guidelines are incorrect. Please contact us if you have sizing questions.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1224 Foxwood lane, V2C 5E3, Kamloops British Columbia
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1224 Foxwood lane, V2C 5E3, Kamloops British Columbia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.