Christmas cake without the calories! Black and green tea form a rich, malty base for decadent cinnamon and orange accents. It’s the perfect blend of festive flavours to satisfy your holiday treat cravings.
Ingredients: Black tea, green tea, cinnamon pieces, orange peels, flavours.
- Water Temperature: 212 °F/100 °C
- Steeping time: 3 – 5 minutes
- Suggested serving size: 1 – 2 teaspoon/250ml
Return and Exchange Policy:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund for the price of the goods, or exchange for something else. Please note the following conditions:
- Please contact us for return instructions and authorization which is needed for all returns. We would love to help you with any sizing questions or concerns, and make sure we reserve product for exchanges.
- We accept returns of all of our products with the exception of “final sale” items.
- Returned goods need to be shipped back to us within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it, unused and in the original packaging.
- All packages being returned from outside of Canada need to be shipped with the regular postal service, not a courier as they charge hefty border fees and we are unable to accept a parcel with pending charges. Please also ensure that the following is written visibly on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation you fill out: “Returned goods of Canadian origin – no commercial value”
- Provided your return meets our requirements, we will ensure that your refund is processed as soon as possible. You will be notified vie email once we complete your return. Returns are processed within 4 business days of us receiving them. Please allow an extra 3-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal.
- Excess items purchased with the deliberate intent to be returned in whole or in part, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. For example, purchasing 3 pairs of skates when the intent is to keep only one.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. In the event that the return is a result of an error on our part, then we will happily cover the return shipping charges.
Defects and Warranties:
We stand behind what we sell. In the rare event there is an issue with the product you received, please send us an email with photos of the defect and a description of what is wrong. If we require you to ship the product back to us, we are happy to cover the cost of return shipping. Once this process is complete, will send a replacement product or issue a store credit depending on availability.
There is no warranty on gloves that have been used to wipe off blades, or have been pulled on without loosening the fasteners. There is no warranty on items that have been stuck to Velcro or rubbed on rough surfaces.
Warranty is on manufacturer’s defects and not on wear and tear, overuse, or abuse.
Sizing guidelines are available for reference only. We are not responsible if the guidelines are incorrect. Please contact us if you have sizing questions.