- Tea You Later! Tropical Illusion fruit blend
- Hot water
- Frozen fruit of choice
- Agave nectar or other sweetener (optional)
- Fresh fruit of choice for garnish (optional)
- Bring desired amount of water to a boil. Scoop tea into infuser or tea bag: about 1.5 teaspoons for every cup of water. Place infuser or tea bag in hot water-safe beverage container and pour in hot water. Let steep for 6 minutes. Add agave nectar or other sweetener to taste (optional). Refrigerate overnight.
- Put two parts tea and one part frozen fruit into blender (I used mango and strawberries, but use whatever you want!). Blend until drink reaches your desired consistency. Taste test and blend in additional sweetener if you wish.
- Pour iced tea smoothie into a cup, garnish as desired, and enjoy! (I topped the smoothie with a little coffee creamer foam and orange zest for decoration, then added an orange slice)