- 2 tsp Tea You Later Mother of Earl green tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp powdered coffee creamer (optional)
- Few drops food colouring of desired colour
- 1 tsp sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla (or to taste)
- Sprinkle of matcha powder
- Lay your latte mug rim-side down on a piece of cardstock and trace the diameter of the rim onto the paper. Draw a swirl or other shape on the cardstock. Use scissors or an x-acto knife to cut out your shape.
- Boil water. Scoop tea into reusable infuser or disposable tea bag. Place infuser or tea bag into a cup and pour hot water over. Let steep for 3-4 minutes. Add in sugar and vanilla and stir.
- Pour milk and coffee creamer (if desired) into a microwave-safe cup and microwave for approximately 30 seconds. If using coffee creamer, stir until consistent. Squeeze a few drops of food colouring into the milk and stir. Use a frother or hand blender to froth the milk.
- Pour/spoon frothed milk over the tea. Place the stencil made in step 1 over the cup. Remove lumps from matcha powder as much as possible. Sprinkle matcha powder over the stencil cutouts. Carefully remove the stencil so as not to spill any more powder.
- Enjoy your spooky potion!