- 2 parts Cran You Dig It?, prepared
- 1 part ginger ale
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Sweetener of choice, to taste (optional)
- Berries, mint, or other garnishes (optional)
- Prepare tea according to steeping instructions. Chill.
- Alternatively, prepare tea twice as strong as steeping instructions suggest. Fill serving glass with ice and pour tea over ice.
- Sweeten tea if desired. If you decide to sweeten it, you won’t need much as the tea is sweet on its own and you’ll be adding ginger ale!
- Combine 2 parts prepared tea with 1 part ginger ale in serving glass.
- Add any desired garnishes and serve!