- 2 tsp Country Pumpkin black chai tea
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 tsp brown sugar (or as much as you’d like!)
- 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy milk (or as much as you’d like!)
- 1 tbsp powdered coffee creamer (optional)
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Scoop loose tea into an infuser and place in your cup. Pour boiling water over the tea and let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove infuser and discard tea or set aside to steep again later. Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Pour milk and coffee creamer (if desired) into a separate cup (I find adding the coffee creamer improves the taste of non-dairy milk). If using a frother, froth the milk. If you do not have a frother, heat the milk in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, or until warm but not bubbling. You can froth the milk using whatever method works for you – using a hand blender, shaking in a mason jar, etc.
- Pour the frothed milk over the tea. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!