- 2 parts Bright and Earl-y earl grey cream tea, prepared
- 1 part milk or alternative, steamed/frothed
- Sugar or alternative sweetener, to taste
- Lavender, to taste (optional)
- Prepare Bright and Earl-y tea according to steeping instructions. You may want it brewed a little bit strong as it will be diluted by the steamed milk.
- Steam milk or warm it and froth it with a frothing wand, hand blender, etc.
- Stir sugar into prepared tea, to taste.
- Add lavender into tea, to taste, if desired.
- Pour 2 parts tea into a cup and top with 1 part steamed/frothed milk. Enjoy!